If you look around your office you will be amazed to see so many different types of SPA Activities there are.
Hear is list of the typical SPA Activities
- Writing in Std A4 note pad
- Post it Notes
- Manual report writing
- Short reminder note
- Short reminder note in files
- Manual notes from meetings
- Telephone reminder/message notes
- Manual dairy/meeting notes
- Index Cards
- One Off Instruction sheet
- Completing pre typed sheet
These are just some of the activities that are present in everyone’s office.
If you can calculate how many SAP Activities are used to each office computer within your company and then use the Free SPA Table, you may have a good idea what it may be costing the company with regards to a less efficient basic management work flow system.
If you are fortunate to have a bespoke Paperless Office system does your system accommodate for these SPA Activities if not then you will be able to calculate the efficiency deficit.
Or if you are a panning to have a Paperless Office installation you can ensure that the system will include the SAP activities or part provision has been made for this.
- Review: Paperless for iPhone (macworld.com)
- Brainware and Paper (arnoldit.com)
- Paperless for iPhone Review | Productivity | iOS Central | Macworld (macworld.com)